Dog Training Resources
The Princess Buttercup Foundation supports and promotes progressive reinforcement dog training whether it be to teach basic obedience, a new trick, or to manage a behavioral issue. We have gathered some great articles, videos, and local dog trainers to assist you in the right direction!
- What is Progressive Reinforcement dog training?
- Fear Aggression Towards People or Animals
- What is a Threshold?
Videos, DVDs, and Books
- Standing O'Paws Training Academy - Williamstown, NJ (OUR PARTNER TRAINER!!!)
- Wonderdogs - West Berlin, NJ
- Jersey Dog Trainer - Marlton, NJ
- Smart Hünd - East Windsor, NJ
- Urban Dawgs - Red Bank, NJ
- Philadelphians for Force Free Dog Training - Greater Philadelphia area
- Pawsitively Motivating - Wilkes Barre, PA
- Cognitive Canines - Pocono Pines, PA
Other Great Resources
- The Pet Professional Guild (Online network for force-free students and professionals)
- Karen Pryor Academy (School for those interested in becoming a dog trainer)
- The Academy for Dog Trainers (School for those interested in becoming a dog trainer)
- The Crossover Trainer (Excellent blog)
- Your Pit Bull and You (FB page promoting pit bulls and positive reinforcement training)
- Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT) (Great program for working with dog reactivity)
- Tellington TTouch Training (Gentle massages and touches)